Our WordPress Hosting provides automatic setup, backups and software updates paired with 24/7, award-winning support. Get started in just a few clicks.
Managed WordPress is our streamlined, optimized hosting platform for building and managing WordPress sites. The entire hosting environment is built around making your WordPress sites run faster and more securely.
“Managed” for WordPress means that we handle basic hosting administrative tasks, such as installing WordPress, automated daily backups, WordPress core updates and server-level caching.
Check out some of what it offers:
- Performance-enhancing caching
- Automatic WordPress core updates through WordPress’ built-in functionality
- Enhanced security through restricting file access (more info) and Sucuri
- The latest version of WordPress automatically installed in the root directory
- sFTP and phpMyAdmin access.
- Automatic, daily backups (Pro plans: stored for 90 days; all other plans: 30 days)
- SSL included for one site for improved security (Ultimate and Pro plans)
Because of these accounts’ optimized configurations, there are also some limitations you should know:
- Managed WordPress does not support WordPress MU/Multisite
- Its hosting back-end does not come with a standard hosting control panel, so tools like system-level jobs aren’t available – but WordPress crons run automatically.