Dedicated Servers – Assisted Service Plan
Save the time and energy it takes to setup, monitor and maintain your dedicated server by letting our expert staff do it for you! With our Assisted Service Plan, our team of server professionals will personally set up your dedicated server to deliver maximum performance. Plus, they will also handle select monitoring and maintenance issues that would otherwise drain your time and resources.
Each Assisted Service Plan Includes:
Initial Server Setup:
- Including installation of operating system and Parallels Plesk Panel.
- Setup for the following services:
- Domain Name & DNS
- Hosting Account
- Resource Allocation
Security Services (Anti-Virus, Scanning):
- Monthly scans, as well as real-time on-access virus scanning of files (Windows servers only).
- We scan your server once a month, to provide you with any recommended remediation actions.
- Direct access to advanced support for emergencies including:
- Service restart or reboot
- Server or service down
- Tier-3 Support troubleshooting
- Patching services** for the base operating system, such as Fedora or Windows, which includes:
- Official updates released by the Fedora or Fedora Legacy Project.
- Official updates, bug fixes and security patches released by Microsoft.
- Per server monitoring of basic services such as Ping and HTTP.
Custom Support Access:
- Access to our flat-rate custom support services.