Whether you want to share a bit of yourself with your family or the whole world, .EU is the perfect way to make a name for yourself on the ‘Net!
- Create a uniquely European identity on the Internet
- Associate your site with European values and ideals
- Instill pride in your workplace or home
- Promote your cause or business in the International marketplace
- And much, much more. The possibilities for .EU are endless!
Ready to register your own .EU? First, make sure you meet the following criteria:
- You must have a registered office, central administration or principal place of business within the European Community; or
- You must be an established organization within the European Community; or
- You must reside within the European Community. EU Blocked Names
- The .eu domain connects 500 million Europeans in 27 countries.
- A .eu address is less anonymous than a generic domain.
- With a .eu address you show that you are open for business across Europe.
- The .eu registrars and EURid, the .eu registry, provide customer support in most European languages.
.EU is more than just a domain name. Download the .eu brochure for more information.
Browse the video clips below to see more reasons why many European companies and residents have chosen a .eu domain name.