Register New Domain
Free Tools with Domains
Understood around the world as an abbreviation for “COmpany,” “COrporation,” and “COmmerce,” .NOM.CO is easy to recognize, simple to remember, and flexible to use. It offers international recognition in a fresh landscape where you can still choose the name you want, not just settle for what's available.
Why choose .NOM.CO?
- .NOM.CO is meaningful, memorable, and intuitive for people around the world.
- .NOM.CO is relevant to individuals, businesses, and organizations.
- .NOM.CO gives businesses and brands the chance to create a worldwide footprint.
- .NOM.CO appeals to today's socially-networked individuals and entrepreneurs.
- With industry-leading technology, enhanced security, and unprecedented rights protection mechanisms, .NOM.CO is poised to become the world's next premier Web address.
- With a .NOM.CO extension, a short custom URL is not a remote possibility, but a reality with an immediate turnaround.
A .NOM.CO website has the exact same potential to rank well within search engines, assuming it provides valuable content to the internet community.
In fact, a .NOM.CO domain offers several SEO-friendly advantages that a legacy domain does not:
- It's Available. It is extremely frustrating for people in search of a domain name they really want and need only to find out that it—and many of its similarly named counterparts—are already taken. .NOM.CO domains allow site owners to obtain the domain they need in order to succeed
- It's Short. SEO best practices also outline that not only is keyword relevance important, but so is length—the shorter and more streamlined, the better.
- It's Relevant. An optimized URL name is one of the most important aspects of SEO. In order to rank well in search engines for a site owner's key terms, it is highly beneficial to have those terms in the domain name.
- It's Memorable. CO stands for "company" around the world and is quick and easy to type and remember.