Register New Domain
Free Tools with Domains
To configure Squarespace to work with your domain name, you need to edit your www CNAME record and your @ A record. You can edit these zone file records using the Zone File Editor in the DNS Manager.
To Map Your Domain Name to Squarespace
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- From the Tools menu, select DNS Manager. The DNS Dashboard displays.
- For the domain name you want to use with your Squarespace account, click Edit Zone. The Zone File Editor displays.
- In the A (Host) section, click the @ record.
- In the Points To field, type 22.214.171.124.
- In the CNAME (Alias) section, click the www record.
- In the Points to field, type www.squarespace.com.
- Click Zone File Editor, and then click OK.
- Log in to your Squarespace site manager.
- From the Custom Domain tab, click check setup.
NOTE: As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we do not endorse or directly support third-party products and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. We are not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by Squarespace.
Want a website? Personalized email? How about an easy, affordable way to promote your business, class reunion or favorite hobby? A unique, memorable dot com domain name is the first step to doing all this and more. It's your 'address' on the World Wide Web, and along with your website, serves as your 'online identity,' reflecting your purpose and personality. Friends, family, customers - anyone in the world with Internet access - can type your domain name into their Web browser and visit your website.
NEW! ccTLDs mean domain opportunities for you and the great Iwebslog experience for customers worldwide!
Whether you're a global company looking for a local presence, or an individual looking for fresh additions to your domain portfolio, look to Iwebslog. You can count on Iwebslog to bring the same great service to these new country codes as we do to our current line up. These TLDs are available to virtually anyone*, so step right up and register while great names are still available!
Expand your business across the globe.
You don't need to speak the language to connect with customers in a different country. A country code Top-Level Domain (ccTLD) lets you promote your business directly to the residents of a specific country — plus, it helps prevent competitors and copycats from infringing on your brand.