Register New Domain
Free Tools with Domains
You can use the DNS Manager to manage the DNS for your domain names that meet the following criteria:
- Registered here and using our nameservers (not including CashParking® or Quick Content)
- Registered elsewhere and using our shared hosting
- Registered elsewhere and using our DNS (Off-Site DNS)
NOTE: The list of domain names in the DNS Manager might differ from the list in the Domain Manager. The DNS Manager lists only domain names for which you can manage the DNS, whereas the Domain Manager lists all domain names registered in your account with us.
The DNS Dashboard differs depending on the version of the DNS Manager you have in your account. By default, your account comes with Standard DNS, a basic version of the DNS Manager.
To take advantage of the advanced version of the DNS Manager, you can upgrade to Premium DNS. See Upgrading to Premium DNS for more information.
Click the product you have in your account for more information about the features in its DNS Dashboard. Regardless of the version of the DNS Manager in your account, you use the DNS Dashboard to view and filter the domain names for which you can manage the DNS.
Standard DNS consists of the Standard DNS Dashboard and the Zone File Editor.
In the Standard DNS Dashboard, you can:
- View and filter the domain names for which you can manage the DNS.
- View the number of zone records for each zone file (domain name).
- Access the Zone File Editor to add, edit, or delete zone records. For more information, see Managing DNS for Your Domain Names.
- Add, manage, or cancel Off-Site DNS for your domain names. For more information, see Managing Domain Names with Off-site DNS.
- Upgrade to Premium DNS. For more information, see Upgrading to Premium DNS.
With a higher level of support and advanced features, Premium DNS lets you add power, flexibility, and control to your DNS management. The Premium DNS Dashboard includes the Standard DNS features listed above, unlimited zone records per zone file (domain name), and these advanced features:
- Secondary DNS — Back up your DNS zones with a secondary nameserver so your domain names never go offline. For more information, see Enabling Secondary DNS in Your Premium DNS Account.
- Managed DNSSEC — Increase security by authenticating the origin of DNS data. For more information, see Enabling DNSSEC in Your Premium DNS Account and Enabling DNSSEC for Domain Names Registered Elsewhere.
- Vanity Nameservers — Customize your nameservers with hand-picked host names that map to our nameserver IP addresses. See Creating Vanity Nameservers in Premium DNS for more information.
- Templates — Save time by applying zone file templates to the domain names in your Premium DNS Dashboard. See Working with Premium DNS Templates for more information.
- Reports — Crunch numbers with log tracking, mondo data retention, and reporting that's both flexible and customizable. See Viewing Premium DNS Usage Reports and Viewing Premium DNS Audit Reports for more information.
- Admin Control — Delegate administrator privileges with ease. See Managing Premium DNS Account Administrators for more information.
- Folders — Organize the domain names in your Premium DNS Dashboard for use with templates, Account Administrators, and more. See Working with Folders in Premium DNS for more information.
- DNS Zone Activity — Click View Charts view summary reports for four domain names at once.
Accessing the DNS Manager
You can access the DNS Manager from the Domain Manager if your domain names are registered here and using our nameservers (not including CashParking or Quick Content).
If your domain names are registered elsewhere and using our shared hosting, use the instructions in Managing Your DNS in the Hosting Control Panel to access the DNS Manager.
If your domain names are registered elsewhere and using our Off-site DNS, use the instructions in Managing Domain Names with Off-site DNS to access the DNS Manager.
To Access the DNS Manager
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- From the Tools menu, select DNS Manager. The DNS Dashboard displays.
Filtering Your View in the DNS Dashboard
In the DNS Dashboard, you can use the Filter list to view specific types of domain names.
To Filter Your View in the DNS Dashboard
- Access the DNS Manager. The DNS Dashboard displays.
- From the Filter list, select one of the following:
- All — Displays all domain names for which you can manage the DNS.
- Registered — Displays only domain names registered with us.
- Off-site DNS — Displays only domain names registered elsewhere and using our DNS. In the Domain list, we notate these domain names as (Off-site).
- Hosted — Displays only domain names registered elsewhere and hosted with us. In the Domain list, we notate these domain names as (Hosted)
Want a website? Personalized email? How about an easy, affordable way to promote your business, class reunion or favorite hobby? A unique, memorable dot com domain name is the first step to doing all this and more. It's your 'address' on the World Wide Web, and along with your website, serves as your 'online identity,' reflecting your purpose and personality. Friends, family, customers - anyone in the world with Internet access - can type your domain name into their Web browser and visit your website.
NEW! ccTLDs mean domain opportunities for you and the great Iwebslog experience for customers worldwide!
Whether you're a global company looking for a local presence, or an individual looking for fresh additions to your domain portfolio, look to Iwebslog. You can count on Iwebslog to bring the same great service to these new country codes as we do to our current line up. These TLDs are available to virtually anyone*, so step right up and register while great names are still available!
Expand your business across the globe.
You don't need to speak the language to connect with customers in a different country. A country code Top-Level Domain (ccTLD) lets you promote your business directly to the residents of a specific country — plus, it helps prevent competitors and copycats from infringing on your brand.