- .ASIA Reach the growing Asian market.
- .COM.AU The preferred option for Australian businesses.
- .NET.AU A great option for Australian businesses, informational sites & more.
- .ORG.AU Perfect for your Australian associations & non-profit organizations.
- .CC There’s only one domain for the Cocos Islands – .cc.
- .CO.NZ The perfect domain for your New Zealand business.
- .FM A domain for all the islands of Micronesia.
- .IN Connect to the millions of Indian residents online.
- .CO.IN The domain for commercial interests in India.
- .FIRM.IN Connect with local Indian residents and consumers.
- .GEN.IN Expand your Web presence in India.
- .IND.IN Indian residents, get your own personal corner of the Web.
- .NET.IN Protect your Indian domain against copycats.
- .ORG.IN Create a site for your Indian organization or group.
- .JP Residents of Japan, this is your domain.
- .NET.NZ Protect your New Zealand brand with this domain.
- .ORG.NZ Perfect for any New Zealand-based organization.
- .NU A domain for the island nation of Niue.
- .TK URL too long? Rename your site with the domain for Tokelau.
- .TV A popular domain for multimedia websites.
- .TW The domain that means Taiwan.
- .COM.TW The domain for Taiwanese commercial ventures.
- .IDV.TW Individuals in Taiwan will want this domain.
- .ORG.TW Ideal for your Taiwan-based organization.
- .WS An all-purpose website domain.
Expand your business across the globe.
You don’t need to speak the language to connect with customers in a different country. A country code Top-Level Domain (ccTLD) lets you promote your business directly to the residents of a specific country — plus, it helps prevent competitors and copycats from infringing on your brand.
NEW! ccTLDs mean domain opportunities for you and the great Iwebslog experience for customers worldwide!
Whether you’re a global company looking for a local presence, or an individual looking for fresh additions to your domain portfolio, look to Iwebslog. You can count on Iwebslog to bring the same great service to these new country codes as we do to our current line up. These TLDs are available to virtually anyone*, so step right up and register while great names are still available!
- .AG The domain for Antigua and Barbuda residents.
- .COM.AG The domain for Antigua and Barbuda businesses.
- .NET.AG A domain option for residents of Antigua and Barbuda.
- .ORG.AG The domain for Antigua and Barbuda organizations.
- .BZ Get the Buzz on .BZ with the Official TLD of Belize.
- .COM.BZ Protect your Belize brand with this domain.
- .NET.BZ The perfect domain for a Belize business.
- .CA The domain for Canada.
- .CO Global, credible and recognizable!
- .COM.CO The domain for commercial interests in Colombia.
- .NET.CO The domain for residents of Colombia.
- .NOM.CO The Colombian domain with your name on it.
- .COM.BR Reach out to millions of potential customers in Brazil.
- .NET.BR A domain option for residents of Brazil
- .GS The domain for South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands.
- .MS Live in the Leeward Islands? This domain is for you.
- .MX The official domain for Mexico.
- .COM.MX The official domain for Mexico businesses.
- .US Get your hands on the all-American domain.
- .VG Virgin Island residents, this is your domain.
- .AM Residents of Armenia, we’ve got your domain.
- .AT Austrians, this is your domain.
- .BE The only domain that says Belgium.
- .CO.UK The perfect domain for U.K.-based businesses.
- .ME.UK The personal domain for the British.
- .ORG.UK Have an organization in the U.K.? We have your domain.
- .DE Achtung! Act now to get the German domain.
- .ES All-purpose domain for sites aimed at Spanish-speakers.
- .COM.ES This domain means business in Spain.
- .NOM.ES This Spanish domain has your name in it.
- .ORG.ES The domain for Spanish organizations.
- .EU THE domain for the European community.
- .FR Connect with your French audience.
- .IT Family or business in Italy? This is your domain!
- .NL The Official domain of the Netherlands.
- .SE Reach out to family, friends and customers in Sweden.
TLD Dictionary for Domains
A top-level domain name (TLD) is the last part of a domain name. For example, in coolexample.com, the TLD is the “.com”. A gTLD is a generic top-level domain name. These are not linked to geographical regions or special authorities. gTLDs are typically used to describe organizations and businesses.
- .aero — Aviation Community members only
- .asia — Companies and individuals based in the Asia-Pacific region
- .biz — Intended for business use
- .com — Considered commercial and is the most widely used TLD on the Internet
- .coop — Reserved for cooperative businesses
- .edu — Available to higher learning educational institutions that grant degrees
- .gov — Reserved for U.S. government agencies
- .info — Used for informational purposes
- .jobs — Used for employment and job-related websites
- .mil — Reserved for use by the U.S. Military
- .mobi — Dedicated to sites that are made for mobile device use
- .museum — Reserved for museums
- .name — For individual use generally using a first and last name
- .net — Usually used by Network Providers, but used widely by businesses and individuals for other purposes
- .org — Commonly used by non profit organizations
- .pro — Used for specific professions, usually intended for licensed professions. Examples include: Attorneys, Doctors etc.
- .sch — Reserved for schools
- .tel — Internet Communication Services
- .travel — Reserved for the travel and tourist industry and must be verified as a legitimate travel-related entity
Open TLDs are top-level domain names that are open to the general public for registration.
- .biz — Intended for business use
- .com — Intended for Commercial use and the most popular domain name extension on the Internet.
- .mobi — Dedicated to sites that are made for mobile device use
- .name — For individual use, generally using a first and last name
- .net — Usually used by network providers, but used widely by businesses and individuals for other purposes
- .org — Commonly used by non-profit organizations
ccTLDs are country-code top-level domain names. They are two letters long instead of three and are active sometimes even if the country the ccTLD was created to represent no longer exists.
- .ac — Ascension Island
- .ad — Andorra
- .ae — United Arab Emirates
- .af — Afghanistan
- .ag — Antigua and Barbuda
- .ai — Anguilla
- .am — Armenia
- .an — Antigua and Barbuda
- .ao — Angola
- .aq — Antarctica
- .ar — Argentina
- .as — American Samoa
- .at — Austria
- .au — Australia
- .aw — Aruba
- .az — Azerbaijan
- .ba — Bosnia and Herzegovina
- .bb — Barbados
- .bd — Bangladesh
- .be — Belgium
- .bf — Burkina Faso
- .bg — Bulgaria
- .bh — Bahrain
- .bi — Burundi
- .bj — Benin
- .bm — Bermuda
- .bn — Brunei Darussalalm
- .bo — Bolivia
- .br — Brazil
- .bs — Bahamas
- .bt — Bhutan
- .bv — Bouvet Island
- .bw — Botswana
- .by — Belarus
- .bz — Belize
- .ca — Canada
- .cc — Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- .cd — Democratic Republic of the Congo
- .cf — Central African Republic
- .cg — Republic of the Congo
- .ch — Republic of Switzerland
- .ci — Cote dlvoire
- .ck — Cook Islands
- .cl — Chile
- .cm — Cameroon
- .cn — China, mainland
- .co — Colombia
- .cr — Costa Rica
- .cu — Cuba
- .cv — Cape Verde
- .cx — Christmas Island
- .cy — Cyprus
- .cz — Czech Republic
- .de — Federal Republic of Germany
- .dj — Djibouti
- .dk — Denmark
- .dm — Dominica
- .do — Dominican Republic
- .dz — Algeria
- .ec — Ecuador
- .ee — Estonia
- .eg — Egypt
- .er — Eritrea
- .es — Spain
- .et — Ethiopia
- .eu — European Union
- .fi — Finland
- .fj — Fiji
- .fk — Falkland Islands
- .fm — Federated States of Micronesia or radio related websites in general
- .fo — Faroe Islands
- .fr — France
- .ga — Gabon
- .gb. — United Kingdom, not used as widely as .uk
- .gd — Grenada
- .ge — Georgia
- .gf — French Guiana
- .gg — Guernsey
- .gh — Ghana
- .gi — Gibraltar
- .gl — Greenland
- .gm — Gambia
- .gn — Guinea
- .gp — Guadeloupe
- .gq — Equatorial Guinea
- .gr — Greece
- .gs — South Sandwich Islands and South Georgia
- .gt — Guatemala
- .gw — Guinea-Bissau
- .gy — Gyana
- .hk — Hong Kong
- .hm — Heard Island and McDonald Islands
- .hn — Honduras
- .hr — Croatia
- .ht — Haiti
- .hu — Hungary
- .id — Indonesia
- .ie — Ireland
- .il — Israel
- .im — Isle of Man
- .in — India
- .io — British Indian Ocean Territory
- .iq — Iraq
- .ir — Iran
- .is — Iceland
- .it — Italy
- .je — Jersey
- .jm — Jamaica
- .jo — Jordan
- .jp — Japan
- .ke — Kenya
- .kg — Kyrgyzstan
- .kh — Cambodia
- .ki — Kiribati
- .km — Comoros
- .kn — Saint Kitts and News
- .kp — North Korea
- .kr — South Korea
- .kw — Kuwait
- .ky — Cayman Islands
- .kz — Kazakhstan
- .la — Laos
- .lb — Lebanon
- .lc — Saint Lucia
- .li — Liechtenstein
- .lk — Sri Lanka
- .lr — Liberia
- .ls — Lesotho
- .lt — Lithuania
- .lu — Luxembourg
- .lv — Latvia or popularly known as “Las Vegas”
- .ly — Libya
- .ma — Morocco
- .mc — Monaco
- .md — Moldova
- .me — Montenegro and also a domain name for personal websites
- .mg — Madagascar
- .mh — Marshall Islands
- .mk — Republic of Macedonia
- .ml — Mali
- .mm — Myanmar
- .mn — Mongolia
- .mo — Macau
- .mp — Northern Mariana Islands
- .mq — Martinique
- .mr — Mauritania
- .mt — Malta
- .mu — Mauritius
- .mv — Maldives
- .mw — Malawi
- .mx — Mexico
- .my — Malaysia
- .mz — Mozambique
- .na — Namibia
- .nc — New Caledonia
- .ne — Niger
- .nf — Norfolk Island
- .ng — Nigeria
- .ni — Nicaragua
- .nl — Netherlands
- .no — Norway
- .np — Nepal
- .nr — Nauru
- .nu — Niue
- .nz — New Zealand
- .om — Oman
- .pa — Panama
- .pe — Peru
- .pf — French Polynesia
- .pg — Papua New Guinea
- .ph — Philippines
- .pk — Pakistan
- .pl — Poland
- .pm — Saint-Pierre and Miquelon
- .pn — Pitcairn Islands
- .pr — Puerto Rico
- .pt — Portugal
- .pw — Palau
- .py — Paraguay
- .qa — Qatar
- .re — Reunion
- .ro — Romania
- .rs — Serbia
- .ru — Russia
- .rw — Rwanda
- .sa — Saudia Arabia
- .sb — Solomon Islands
- .sc — Solomon Islands
- .sd — Sudan
- .se — Sweden
- .sg — Singapore
- .sh — Saint Helena
- .si — Slovenia
- .sj — Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
- .sk — Slovakia
- .sl — Sierra Leone
- .sm — San Marino
- .sn — Senegal
- .so — Somalia
- .sr — Suriname
- .st — Sao Tome and Principe
- .su — The former Soviet Union
- sv — El Salvador
- .sy — Syria
- .sz — Swaziland
- .tc — Turks and Caicos Islands
- .td — Chad
- .tf — French Southern and Antarctic Lands
- .tg — Togo
- .th — Thailand
- .tj — Tajikistan
- .tk — Tokelau
- .tl — East Timor
- .tm — Turkmenistan
- .tn — Tunisia
- .to — Tonga
- .tp — East Timor
- .tr — Turkey
- .tt — Trinidad and Tobago
- .tv — Tuvalu and popularly used for television-related sites
- .tw — Taiwan
- .tz — Tanzania
- .ua — Ukraine
- .ug — Uganda
- .uk — United Kingdom
- .us — US territories
- .uy — Uruguay
- .uz — Uzbekistan
- .va — Vatican City State
- .vc — Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- .ve — Venezuela
- .vg — British Virgin Islands
- .vu — Vanuatu
- .wf — Wallis and Futuna
- .ws — Western Samoa and also promoted for general use as “website”
- .ye — Yemen
- .yt — Mayotte
- .yu — Yugoslavia
- .za — South Africa
- .zm — Zambia
- .zw — Zimbabwe