Register New Domain
Free Tools with Domains
If you want to buy or sell a domain name, you need to know its value. A free, instant appraisal helps you identify your domain name's worth by providing an estimate of its current market value.
Our appraisals use an automated technique to determine the value of your domain name. Factors include the domain name's length, its number of words, its top-level domain name extension (.com, .net, .org, etc.), the presence of numbers or dashes in it, and its keyword popularity.
You can get an appraisal on our website or in the Domain Manager. For more information, see Requesting Domain Name Appraisals.
NOTE: We reserve the right to limit our appraisal service. For example, we might limit the number of domain names per appraisal request or the number of requests you can submit per day. When you request an appraisal, you must electronically accept the Domain Name Appraisal Service Agreement, which signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge, and agree to be bound by such limitations.
Requesting Domain Name Appraisals
You can request free, instant appraisals for your domain names on our website or in the Domain Manager.
Appraisals help you identify your domain names' worth by providing estimates of the current market value. For more information, see About Domain Name Appraisals.
Requesting Appraisals on our Website Regardless of whether you have an account with us, you can request domain name appraisals on our website. Within a few moments, you can view and print appraisal certificates, but our system does not save the information for future reference.
To Request Appraisals on our Website
- Go to our home page.
- From Domain Names, select Domain Name Appraisals. The Instant Domain Appraisal window displays.
- In the field, enter up to 20 domain names you want to appraise, one per line.
- Click Instant Domain Appraisal Agreement. The Domain Name Appraisal Service Agreement displays in a new window.
- Read the agreement, and then select I have read and agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
- Click Submit. Your Domain Appraisal certificate displays in a new window.
- Optional: To print a copy of the certificate, click Print certificate.
- To appraise additional domain names, click New Appraisal, and then repeat the process.
Requesting Appraisals in the Domain Manager If you have an account with us, you can request domain name appraisals in the Domain Manager. At any time, you can view and print your appraisal certificates.
To Request Appraisals in the Domain Manager
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- From the Buy/Sell menu, select Appraisals. The Appraisals page displays.
- Click New Appraisal. The Add Domain Appraisal window displays.
- In the Domain name(s) field, enter the domain names you want to appraise, one per line.
- Select the Domain Name Appraisal Service Agreement to indicate you've read and agree to it.
- Click OK. A confirmation message displays.
- Click OK. NOTE: It can take a few moments to complete your appraisal. You can click to refresh your Appraisals list.
Want a website? Personalized email? How about an easy, affordable way to promote your business, class reunion or favorite hobby? A unique, memorable dot com domain name is the first step to doing all this and more. It's your 'address' on the World Wide Web, and along with your website, serves as your 'online identity,' reflecting your purpose and personality. Friends, family, customers - anyone in the world with Internet access - can type your domain name into their Web browser and visit your website.
NEW! ccTLDs mean domain opportunities for you and the great Iwebslog experience for customers worldwide!
Whether you're a global company looking for a local presence, or an individual looking for fresh additions to your domain portfolio, look to Iwebslog. You can count on Iwebslog to bring the same great service to these new country codes as we do to our current line up. These TLDs are available to virtually anyone*, so step right up and register while great names are still available!
Expand your business across the globe.
You don't need to speak the language to connect with customers in a different country. A country code Top-Level Domain (ccTLD) lets you promote your business directly to the residents of a specific country — plus, it helps prevent competitors and copycats from infringing on your brand.