Search your domain keyword –
Domain Appraisals – Quick Process flow
We offer two types of domain name appraisals, Express appraisals and Certified appraisals. Users can choose anyone of these methods to calculate the value if Domain Name.
The major difference is, Express Appraisals are evaluated by our Industry’s Most advanced Domain Worth Calculating system, that calculates the monetary value of any domain in maximum 2 hours while Certified Appraisals are evaluated manually by an Expert Domainer who manually verifies and analyze the various factors involved in Domain Evaluation within approximately two business days.
For each completed appraisal, we send email notification containing the appraisal results or you can view them in Appraisals Panel in Domain Manager.
How to Submit domains for appraisals
You can submit your Domains anytime for free, instant appraisals on our website or in the Domain Manager.
Appraisals help you determining your domain names’ worth by providing estimates of its current market value based on various factors. For more information, see About Domain Name Appraisals.
Requesting Appraisals on our Website
Regardless of whether you have an account with us, you can request domain name appraisals on our website. Within a few moments, you can view and print appraisal certificates, but our system does not save the information for future reference.
To Request Appraisals on our Website
- Go to our home page.
- From Domain Names, select Domain Name Appraisals. The Instant Domain Appraisal window displays.
- In the field, enter up to 20 domain names you want to appraise, one per line.
- Click Instant Domain Appraisal Agreement. The Domain Name Appraisal Service Agreement displays in a new window.
- Read the agreement, and then select I have read and agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
- Click Submit. Your Domain Appraisal certificate displays in a new window.
- Optional: To print a copy of the certificate, click Print certificate.
- To appraise additional domain names, click New Appraisal, and then repeat the process.
Requesting Appraisals in the Domain Manager
If you have an account with us, you can request domain name appraisals in the Domain Manager. At any time, you can view and print your appraisal certificates.
To Request Appraisals in the Domain Manager
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- From the Buy/Sell menu, select Appraisals. The Appraisals page displays.
- Click New Appraisal. The Add Domain Appraisal window displays.
- In the Domain name(s) field, enter the domain names you want to appraise, one per line.
- Select the Domain Name Appraisal Service Agreement to indicate you’ve read and agree to it.
- Click OK. A confirmation message displays.
- Click OK.
NOTE: It can take a few moments to complete your appraisal. You can click to refresh your Appraisals list.