Customers Love Credibility. Inspire Trust with a Credible Certified Domain Validation Seal.
Get Your Domain Certified.
Domain Certification Process Overview
Iwebslog Certified Domain Seal gives your website a credibility that inspires confidence in visitors and increases your competitiveness in the market. Our Domain Certification process verifies the origination of a domain as well as the identity of the domain originator.
To acquire Certified Domain accreditation, domain originators undergo a credentials check that confirms the contact information provided with their domain registration. Once the credentials have been authenticated and manually verified, Iwebslog electronically issues a non-transferable Certified Domain seal that you can load to your Website and Whois Domain display.
Your domain retains this certified domain accreditation until it expires or becomes invalidated by a change in your domain contact information in Whois and needs to undergo re-accreditation of Domain Information.
Certified Domains do not include encryption for site data and transactions. Learn more about SSL Certificates.
Each Plan Features
- Put the power of #1 behind your Web site. Certified Domain is brought to you by one of the country’s top SSL Certificate Authorities and the world’s leading domain registrar.
- Prove to customers that you’re the ‘real deal.’ Designed for at-a-glance recognition, the Certified Domain seal is dynamic and difficult to forge.
- Need your site certified now? No worries; the application process takes less than 10 minutes.
- The longer you certify, the more you save. Only need a Certified Domain for a year? We’ve got you covered. Ten years? We can handle that, too. Choose a 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, 5- or 10-year term when you order (get a discount for 3-5 year terms and more discount for a 10-year term).
- Keeping your site certified is easy. You’ll receive emails notifying you of the need to re-certify in the case of an invalidating domain contact change (phone number, email address, etc.).
- Our Certified Domain seal is dynamic – difficult to forge!
How It Works
- Gain instant credibility by displaying a Certified Domain seal on your Web site and WhoIs display. A Iwebslog Certified Domain seal tells visitors that you passed Iwebslog’s thorough validation process.
- Getting one couldn’t be easier – as soon as you’ve completed the application, we initiate the verification process. This process can generally be completed in 10 minutes, with the Certified Domain seal issued to your site within 1 business day.
- Once Iwebslog authorizes the distinctive Certified Domain seal to your Web site and WhoIs display, it remains there until it expires or until a change in your domain contact information makes it necessary for you to reapply for accreditation.